A Barcamp about Social Entrepreneurship & Financing
An international community of social entrepreneurs and interested friends came together to share ideas, concepts and new projects with collaborative spirit and the joy of co-creation.
Tickets were available here: castlecampcc.eventbrite.com
The CastleCamp took place on
- Friday, April 27th to Sunday, April 29th 2012 at Jagdschloss Goehrde.
- The lodge is located in northern Germany between Hamburg and Berlin.
- Co-cooking workshop on Friday
- Catering up to 30,- Euro (incl. 19% VAT) per day. (depends on sponsors)
- Accommodation – go to the category page on this site (see navigation links above)
How do the sessions work?
- The CastleCamp is an “unconference” in a barcamp format, a very successful way to have a really exciting gathering with high value since everyone is an active participant. Unlike traditional conferences, the schedule for sessions at a CastleCamp are decided by the participants. Check-in from 4pm on Friday.
- On Saturday after the Welcome Talk & Introductions, you’ll have a chance to go fill out the schedule grid. Pick a topic to talk about! Once you’ve decided on a subject, take a card and place it in your chosen time slot. There are multiple sessions going on at any one time, so try and guess how popular your talk might be, and pick a suitable room.
- Don’t worry if you don’t understand any of the above. The CastleCamp Team will be on hand to answer any questions you have.
- Make your session proposals
Here is our concept draft of how the day might be layed out – some minor changes might still occur.
The Castlecamp team would be happy to welcome you already on Friday!
Please check-in from 4pm on Friday afternoon. After we`ll have a pre-party
with music, co-cooking and more …
08:30 Good morning Sunshine Tea
09:30 Doors Opens & Breakfast
10:00 Welcome Talk & Introductions
10:30 Session Wall Opens
15:40 Afternoon Tea
21:00 Party – Music and much more!
09:30 Doors & Registration Opens (if you didn’t stay overnight!)
11:30 Tea Break
16:00 Closing Talk & Clean Up
booking (at) jagdschloss-goehrde.de